The following are instructions for the models listed below: For more information about your system find your User Manual below or you can call the NorthStar office. 770-216-1997
Honeywell Vista 20P, Vista 15P, Vista 20PSI, Vista 15PSI
You can set the date and time by doing the following:
1. Enter your 4 digit security code + (#) + (6) (3)
2., Press (*) when time and date are displayed. A cursor appears under the first digit of the hour. To move the curser press (*) to go back press (#).
Enter the two digit hour setting.
- Enter the two digit minute setting. Press (0) for AM and (1) for PM
- Enter the last two digits of the current year.
- Enter the two digit month setting
- Enter the two digit day setting.
- To exit press (*) when cursor is at the last digit or wait 30 seconds.
Honeywell 6171C - 6271CV Touchscreen Keypad
1. On the "Time and Date" screen, press the Month/Day/Year "arrow" button in the
"Settings" area of the screen. A drop down list displaying the Month/Day/Year display formats is displayed
2. Select the display format you want by pressing it. The drop-down list closes automatically and the selection is displayed.Back to Security System Products